Just south of the magnificent Wailea Resort, this 1-acre beachfront property for sale offers a rare Hawaii real estate investment opportunity. While there is an existing older 2 bedroom home on the grounds, the true value is in the land! Tucked away on Makena Road, this luxury estate features lush, green grounds that are abundant in tropical foliage and serves as personal Maui getaway for the fortunate buyer. This piece of paradise enjoys unobstructed ocean views and is mere steps from where the waves kiss the shore. Simply step out on the covered patio with a cup of coffee and wander down the wooden, private access stairs for a quiet morning stroll. Or host a memorable outdoor gathering with your closest family and friends as the sun dips below the horizon; painting the sky shades of sunset.
Unobstructed and Private Ocean Views
As home to a handful of 5-star hotel resorts, prestigious leisure activities, and fine dining, you will find the proximity to the Wailea Resort to be the perfect place to purchase Maui real estate. With The Grand Wailea, Andaz Maui, Four Seasons Resort, Wailea Beach Resort, and Fairmont Kea Lani just minutes away, certain luxuries like boutique shopping and spa escapes are more than possible.
Three championship golf courses and the Wailea Tennis Club are also within close reach from this incredible piece of Makena real estate. With a seemingly private beach just outside your back door, the possibilities for outdoor recreation are almost endless. From snorkeling to kayaking and the swimming in between, you are sure to find some nearby fun in the sun.
Located in Makena Maui
Taste of Makena/Wailea – Restaurants
- Monkey Pod Kitchen by Merriman Buzzy Place to Escape To
- Pint & Cork Located at The Shops of Wailea
- Humble Market Kitchin Well-Crafted Market Driven Menu
- Manoli’s Pizza Company Chill Spot for Mediterranean Flavors
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant Hawaii’s Original Tommy Bahama Restaurant
- Ruth’s Chris Signature Steaks
Things To Do – Adventure
- Snorkel or Scuba at Molokini
- Wailea Tennis Club
- Hiking Trails – Hoapili Trail, Eddie Pu, Wailea Beach Boardwalk
Things to do – Leisure
- Wailea Gold Course
- Wailea Emerald Course
- Beaches – Makena Beach, Keawakapu Beach, Wailea Beach, and more…